Address
Sylvest Road Franklinton, LA
Price
$ 64,224
Property Attributes
  • MLS#2261129
  • TypeLand
  • ParishWASHINGTON
  • CityFranklinton
  • NeighborhoodNot a Subdivision
  • Zip70438
  • Style
  • Price$ 64,224
  • Bedrooms0
  • Full Bathrooms0
  • Half Bathrooms0
  • Lot Size40.1 Acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of:
Smith & Core, Inc.
Property Description

40 acres located just West of Franklinton. This parcel has a good stand of plantation pine timber about 9 years old on appx 35% of the property. The other 65% are hardwood bottoms. No right of way access and nice topography.

Price History
7/16/2020 Listed $64,224

General Features

Development Name 22117Sa004
Property Type Land
Sewer Septic Tank
Subdivision Name Not a Subdivision
Zoning none

Exterior Features

Lot Dimensions 1640 X 1640
Lot Features Acreage
Lot Size Acres 40.1
Lot Size Area 40.1
Water Source Public

Amenities

  • Foreclosure
  • Views
  • Short Sale
  • New Construction
  • Adult 55+
  • Lease To Own
  • No HOA Fees
  • Furnished
  • Master On Main
  • Air Conditioning
  • Seller Finance
  • Green
  • Fixer Upper
  • Horse
  • Golf
  • Fireplace
  • Deck
  • Garage
  • Basement
  • Pool

Property vs Zip Code Average in 70438

Price
AVG $190K
$60K
Visits
AVG 16
16
https://www.facebook.com/JPARGulfSouth/